Planescape: Torment is a peculiar game. Here are some tips and strategies.
General Tips Edit
- It is crucial to save before speaking to NPCs. It is very easy to miss out on experience points or have conversations go awry, so being able to restore the game to a previous state is very helpful.
- The Nameless One (TNO) is an immortal. There are no penalties for dying, he simply is brought back to the Mortuary. Sometimes, dying is required to progress the game.
- The game can be paused at any time by pressing spacebar.
- Having TNO talk his way out of situations is usually more profitable than bashing NPCs' brains out.
Items and Inventory Edit
- Each character has their own personal inventory. If TNO's inventory is full, try dragging an item onto a companion's portrait.
- Most items can be sold off, but there are some important items that should be held onto: at least 1 piece of junk, the Bronze Sphere, all keys.
- Combat is entirely optional except for two fights.