There are several ways to exit the Mortuary for the first time:
- Get Soego to open the gate. (500 XP)
- Ask Deionarra to help. She also grants the Raise Dead ability. (1500 XP total for both the ability and getting her to point TNO to the portal, at [X=1400 Y=450].)
To view X, Y coordinates in-game, press L.
Click the map to enlarge it.
- Soego (X=1600 Y=2600) is a Dustman who can open the Mortuary door.
- Deionarra can be found at (X=1040 Y=1070) in the left / west room. She is a former companion of the Nameless One.
- Xachariah's spirit can be contacted here (X=3845 Y=1100) once TNO learns the name of the blind archer that accompanied his former incarnation, and learns the Stories-Bones-Tell ability.
- Zombie #732 (X=3600 Y=2000), who can be relieved of the Tome of Bone and Ash he is carrying, which can help decipher the enchantments on the Giant Skeletons.
- Giant Skeletons, who yield various runes, if their enchantments are undone.
- On Soego (X=1600 Y=2600)
- From Giant Skeletons
- Crescent Hatchet (X=2200 Y=1100)
|Mortuary Area (Mortuary | Gathering Dust Bar | Mausoleum) • Northwestern Area • Marketplace Area • Smoldering Corpse Area (Smoldering Corpse Bar | Fell's Tattoo Parlor) • Alley of Dangerous Angles • Ragpicker's Square|
|Under the Hive|
|Trash Warrens • Buried Village (Pharod's Court) • Weeping Stone Catacombs • Dead Nations • Warrens of Thought • Drowned Nations • Tomb of the Nameless One|
|Tenement of Thugs • Alley of Lingering Sighs • Lower Ward (Great Foundry | Bones of the Night) • Clerk's Ward (Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts | Civic Festhall) • Undersigil|
|Player's Maze • Modron Maze • Black-Barbed Maze|
|Outlands and Hells|
|Outer Curst (Traitor's Gate Tavern) • Inner Curst • Curst Underground • Curst Prison • Outlands • Baator (Pillar of Skulls) • Curst Gone • Curst in Carceri • Curst Administration|
|Fortress of Regrets|
|Fortress Entrance • Fortress Main Hall • Trial of Impulse • Maze of Reflections • Fortress Roof|