|Annah||Conversation guide / Banter|
|Dak'kon||Conversation guide / Banter|
|Grace||Conversation guide / Banter|
|Ignus||Conversation guide / Banter|
|Morte||Conversation guide / Banter|
|Nordom||Conversation guide / Banter|
|Vhailor||Conversation guide / Banter|
Ignus, like the other companions, speaks at random intervals to acknowledge his selection, to announce that he has leveled up, to express his mood, to complain about missing his target while attacking, to warn that he is about to die, or simply to show that he is bored.
Ignus is voiced by Charles Adler.
Note: Ignus has no banter with any other companions.
Voice files Edit
- Selection: "Ignus hears you.", "Burrrrn.", ""What do you wish of Ignus?", "What is thy bidding?", "Ignus wishes to burrnn.", "The flames await.""
- Command: "Yessss.", "Yes, my master.", "It shall be done."
- Added to the party: "Ignus obeys.", "As you wish.", "Yesss.", "I am yours till death comes for us both."
- Bored pronouncement: "Ignus will one day kill you."
- Level Up: "The flames grow within me."
- Moody: "Ignus will one day kill you."
When the player repeatedly selects him (such as hitting the number keys over and over):
- "Where fire once fed, I may send it to feed again."
- "You are all tallow for my flames."
- "I shall bless the flames with my touch."
- "The flames hunger for the blistering of flesh."
After dismissing him from the party, approaching him:
- "I wait."
- "I wait to walk the path of flames."
- "As I remained here, thoughts filled with flames."
Combat comments Edit
- Attacked: "Ignus feels pain."
- Attacks: "Flame."
- Critical miss: "Kriiik."
- Critical hit: "Burrrnn."
- Target immune to weapon: "This thing will not burn."
- Appeal: "The fires grow dim. Soon I shall perish."
- Death: "Aaaaaaiiiggh!"
As a spell caster, Ignus has a spellcasting voice file:
- "Unleash hell!" (a little hard to hear, so who knows, another site has it as Raikashanen!, but there are zero Google hits for that)
Upon the Nameless One's resurrection:
- "Again, you arise."
- "Again, you live."
Equipment comments Edit
- Inventory full, item dropped: "Carrying too much already, so the ground shall carry it."
- Encumbered, cannot run: "Cannot run."
- Encumbered, cannot move: "I am carrying too much to move."
- Bash successful: "Opened."
- Bash failed: "Can't force it."
If the player attempts to remove his ranged 'flames' weapon:
- "Ignus will not part with it."
Location remarks Edit
- Hive (day): "Ignus burns people."
- Hive (night): "Too dark. Flame shall light the way."
- Ravel's Maze: "Plenty to burn here."
- Fortress of Regrets: "Darkness smothers the flame."
Unused files Edit
There are many files that were created for the game and never used, files that are in the game engine and were never used, and files that were not implemented at release but have been restored by patches.
Notable unused voice files for Ignus are:
- IGN251A: "Who have I become?"
- IGN252A: "What have I done?"
- IGN253: "Master, I am sorry. I know not what I did."