Pick Pockets Edit
Fleece is, in reality, a simple thief, praying on the gullible passers by. When his victims turn to leave, he pickpockets them.
The Nameless One can catch him in the act if:
Observing Fleece's technique grants rewards depending on the Nameless One's stats:
- With 13 Intelligence but less than 13 Wisdom: 750 XP and +1 Pick Pockets skill
- With 13 to 15 Wisdom: 1000 XP and +3 Pick Pockets skill
- With 13+ Wisdom: 1250 XP and +5 Pick Pockets skill
After observing, the Nameless One has an opportunity to grab Fleece's hand as he attempts to steal again (requires 13 dexterity). Then, with 11+ charisma, he can be convinced to return the money. He gives 38 copper, which is more than what he stole.
- Good: Saying "certainly"
- Evil: Telling him TNO doesn't have time.
- Good, Lawful: Telling him the Truth, that TNO doesn't know where she lives.
- Evil, Chaotic: Lying, telling him TNO knows... for a price.
- Chaotic: Telling him what he really meant was a local brothel.
When TNO catches him stealing: