- "This cranium rat tail charm is particularly filthy and smells faintly of vomit. The tail is stiff, like a wire, and it can be bent into different shapes... it would almost make a great lockpick, except it is too thick."
Merchants that sell Dirty Rat Charms are:
- Conall the Anarchist (Lower Ward, unlimited supply)
- Dver's Concoctions (Marketplace Area, unlimited supply)
- Gaerien's Dead Looter Booty (Weeping Stone Catacombs, 1 in stock)
- Kester the Distiller (Inner Curst Apothecary, 1 in stock)
- Old Mebbeth (Ragpicker's Square, 3 in stock)
- Pestle and Kilnn's Apothecary (Clerk's Ward, 3 in stock)
- Quint the Corpse-Peddler (Buried Village, 1 in stock)
Other Locations Edit
Dirty Rat Charms can also be found in various locations, usually in containers.