|This page contains information about content that has not yet been released and is subject to change.|
You can help Torment Wiki by updating the page when more information becomes available.
Crises are scripted events, perilous situations in Torment: Tides of Numenera that involve some sort of time pressure, and sometimes, but not always, combat. Crises can be solved through combat, but there are many other ways to tackle them.
- Integrate narrative elements into otherwise typical combats.
- Emulate tabletop encounters.
- Be handcrafted, quality encounters.
- Provide tactical, turn-based gameplay.
- (Mostly) Not require a reload on failure.
A crisis is turn-based, consisting of several rounds broken down into individual character turns.
The order of the turns depends on each character's initiative.