Chromatic Orb is a 1st Level Mage Spell that hurls a magical orb of color at an enemy, with varying effects depending on the level of the caster.
- "Long are the debates about the spectrum of color in the multiverse. "This Blue is better than Yellow!" "Pike it, berk! Of course White is the true color!" And while in the end, many generally agree that a color's greatness is in the eye of the beholder, this spell establishes the fact that some colors are deadlier than others."
This summons a large, magical Orb of Color, which can then be hurled at a target using the caster's normal Attack roll +3. The color of the Orb changes depending on the caster's level.
|Level||Color||Damage||Effect on Target|
|1||White||1-4||10 sec: -4 Attack, -4 S.T., +4 AC|
|2||Red||1-6||10 sec: -1 Strength, -1 Dexterity|
|3||Orange||1-8||Additional 1-4 pts. of fire damage|
|4||Yellow||1-10||10 sec: -4 Attack, -4 S.T., +4 AC|
|5||Green||1-12||Stun for 10-25 sec.|
|6||Turquoise||2-8||Unconscious for 10-25 sec.|
|7||Blue||2-16||Paralyzed for 30-100 sec.|
|12||Black||4-40||Paralysis for 10-40 sec.|
This spell can be learnt from Scrolls or Recipes of Chromatic Orb, which can be found:
- Old Mebbeth gives a recipe of Chromatic Orb at the end of her quest chain to teach the Nameless One the Art.
- Civic Festhall Living Area, shelf (X=2320 X=800)
- Inner Mausoleum, lectern (X=460 Y=500)
- Pharod's Vault, shelf (X=880 Y=670)
It can also be bought at the following shops:
|Cinder's Magic Shoppe||Lower Ward||1||120%|
|Old Mebbeth||Ragpicker's Square||1||120%|