The Art and Curio Galleria is a building located in the Clerk's Ward. It is run by Yvana, and is home to many odd pieces of art.
If asked, Yvana will discuss or explain something about each piece of art.
- Arcadian Stained-Glass Window
- Cleansing Horn of Acheron
- Dark Birds of Ocanthus
- The ruby statue
- The kyton's animate chain
- Karasuthran Shoreline
- Outland Raiders
- Hazazoth at the Consumption of N'gar
- Surface of Thalasia
- The Library
- The Folly of Udo
- Vale Beneath Clanggedin
- Gray Hag of Oinos
- Wave Motion Study #7
- Moment's Glance from the Walls of Moch'chma
- Yvana is the mother of Yves, the story-teller in the Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts. It is possible to help the two reconcile if the Nameless One has heard Yves' tale about herself.
- Interacting with the Gray Hag of Oinos will help the Nameless One recover a memory of Ravel Puzzlewell, and net 300 XP.
- Interactions that involve the statue of Gangroighydon:
- After purchasing it from Vrischika's Curiosity Shoppe, Gorgon Salve can be applied to the statue to revive the sorcerer. Gangroighydon then finishes the curse he began before he was stoned, killing The Nameless One. This grants 4,000 XP and upgrades Morte's Litany of Curses if he is present.
- Before awakening Gangroighydon, a piece of the statue can be broken off and used as a weapon (4,000 XP).
- One of the ice pieces of the Dark Birds of Ocanthus can be obtained using the Frost Ale Mug. The mug can be bought at the Curiosity Shoppe, or can be given to the Nameless One after helping the Drunken Mage at the Clerk's Ward bar. This can then be given to Merriman in the Civic Festhall, to help him lose his memories.